BRING IN YOUR USED CLOTHES ANY DAY THAT WE'RE OPEN.
At Thriftsburgh, we do not discriminate based on brands - we are seeking clean, gently used, and fashionable clothing donations.
In exchange for your donations, we offer store credit - here’s how it works: for every item that we accept we will trade you 50% of what we sell it for in store credit. This credit can be exchanged for any item in the store. Standard pricing of items sold is defined in the photo below for reference.
All clothing is priced by type of clothing item (ex: short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, etc.) , rather than brand, date, or original retail price. This means you will receive the same amount of store credit for each type of clothing item you donate, regardless of brand/ original retail/ fashionability. We have included a photo of our prices for reference:
- Donate clothes, clothing items, and accessories (this includes jewelry, belts, purses, backpacks, shoes, sunglasses, etc.).
- Donate items that are clean and free of odor.
- Donate items that are gently used and in good condition.
- Donate current, fun, and fashionable clothing - we love patterns, prints, vintage, and one of a kind finds!
- Donate furniture, home decor, bedding, etc.
- Donate clothes that are dirty or have a strong odor.
- Donate clothes that are ripped, stained, show other obvious signs of wear.
- Donate any undergarments, underwear, or socks.
- Donate infant/ children’s clothing.
- Donate clothes/ accessories that you could not see another Thriftsburgh customer making use of.
Please be mindful that we go through significant shifts in inventory depending on the season and may be able to accept more or less items depending on available store capacity. We are working with a small space and are trying to accommodate everyone - we appreciate your patience!
Remember that we aim to be a resource on campus for students and community members to obtain good quality, affordable, and stylish clothing - if you can’t see someone on campus making use of your items, we kindly ask you to consider taking them elsewhere. Here we have compiled some resources for you to bring your items:
- Goodwill (Southside, East Liberty, Lawrenceville Locations)
- St. Vincent DePaul (Chateau)
- Free Store Wilkinsburg (Wilkinsburg)
- The Free Store (Braddock)